Paying Homage to Seattle Farmers Markets

Seattle food markets

Ah, Seattle. Where it rains 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% is just waiting for the rain to start. Yet, amidst all this gray, we have a shining beacon of hope: our farmers markets. These markets are filled with: Fresh produce Artisan goods Local charm They’re the lifeline for those of us who … Read more